Create eye candy desserts from Oreo Cookies. Kids will surely have fun making these sweet little balls. The best part is they learn and enjoy at the same time. Happy cooking and enjoy!
Oreo Balls Recipe
- 33 grams Package Oreos
- 60 grams package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 672g white chocolate
- 168g chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 cup candy sprinkles (chocolate colored)
- Crush Oreos in a food processor or blender or if no blender use a ziplock bag and crush it manually with rolling pin until very fine.
- Combine and mix together crumbled Oreos, cream cheese and powdered sugar.
Shape them into 1″ balls and chill 30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate bark according to package directions or in microwave or double broiler.
- Use a fork or toothpick to dip balls and roll into candy sprinkle and place on wax paper to dry.
- Tips and notes: you can also melt the chocolate chips and transfer into a small zip top bag and close, cut a tiny hole in the corner and drizzle the chocolate on top.
- Freeze well and enjoy!