Gulaman and Sago Ice Candy (Smooth Ice Candy) – Do you want to make these Ice Candy that is smooth as an Ice cream and doesn’t have hard crystal when you bite.
Then, you must try these Gulaman and Sago Ice candy for business. This recipe contains cornstarch or cassava starch that helps smoothen your ice candy even its frozen. The gulaman and sago will make it jelly like in every bite.
Kids will go crazy with these Ice Candy flavor! You can also try our Mango Graham Ice Candy Recipe
Gulaman and Sago Ice Candy (Smooth Ice Candy)
- 7 litres water (approximately 28 cups)
- 1 cup powdered milk ( any brand)
- 2 cups corn starch or cassava starch-dissolved in 1.5 litres water ( 6 cups)
- 1 ¾ kilos sugar ( you may reduce the sugar according to your taste)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Add your desired flavor ( gulaman, sago or tapioca, buko, mango, chocolate, pineapple, etc)
- Materials Needed:
- 200++ pieces ice candy wrapper
- Funnel or Embudo
- Extra Large Pot
- Place the water in a large pot then let it come to a boil. Once water is boiling, add and dissolve sugar and salt. Stir well until fully dissolved.
- Pour the dissolved corn starch and powdered milk. Mix it very well to remove any lumps formation. Continue to boil and simmer for about 8 minutes.Turn off heat, and let it cool for a few hours before adding your your colorful assorted cubed gulaman and sago.
- Pack in the ice candy wrapper and freeze until frozen and it is now ready to be sold. Suggested time of preparation is at night so it is frozen the next day or in the morning.
- Serve it frozen and chilled. Enjoy your frozen delight!