Chocolate lovers…who can resist this super moist chocolate cupcakes with choco fudge gravy? These are so easy peasy and super yummy!
Makes 20 Cupcakes
Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Fudge
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup corn oil or vegetable oil
1/2 cup orange juice
1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda/sodium bicarbonate
2 tsp baking powder
1. Whisk A together until sugar dissolves and add in B, mix well blended.
2. Mix in sieved C. mix well until well combined.
3. Combined into cup filler, slightly more than 1/2 cup.
4. Steam for 10 minutes and let it cool.
1 small can (154 ml) evaporated milk
1 small can (168 ml) condensed milk
¼ cup cocoa powder
2 tbsp all purpose flour
¼ cup water
¼ cup dark semi sweet chocolates (cut into small pieces)
1 tbsp margarine, softened
1. Dissolve cocoa powder in evaporated milk. Add condensed milk.
2. Dissolve all purpose flour in ¼ cup water and add in the milk cocoa butter mixture.
3. Transfer mixture to a heavy saucepan and cook over very low fire until thick add the dark semi sweet chocolates and cook until Chocolate melts.
4. Remove from fire and add the softened margarine. Blend well.
5. Allow to cool before frosting cupcakes.
Happy cooking and enjoy!