Skip to content
Stuffed Garlic Bread, is an easy homemade garlic bread with fillings. Great for any afternoon tea, pasta combo, and breakfast too. Yummy garlic bread recipe.
If you want to make this bread more soft and long lasting you may add the Chinese secret bread ingredients to this recipe Tangzhong ingredient. It it proven and tested to make any bread so soft.
Stuffed Garlic Bread Recipe
- For Dough :
- 1¼ Cup Plain Flour
- ½ Tsp Instant Yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 8-10 crushed Garlic cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 1.5 tablespoon Oregano Seasoning
- For Garlic Butter:
- 3 tablespoon Butter
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- For Filling:
- 3-4 tablespoon Sweet Corn Kernels
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Jalapenos (small chunks)
- ⅓ Cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese, or more
- Butter, for Grease
- ¼ teaspoon Oregano
- For the dough: add the yeast and sugar to ½ cup water and keep aside for 10 mins.
- In a mixing bowl, add all the rest ingredients and mix well add the yeast and water mix and make a dough if needed add more warm water. Knead the dough for 5-6 mins.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl and cover with a damp towel/cling warp and let it prove for a hour or until its doubled.
- After the dough has doubled, transfer and place it in a dusted surface and knead for a minute or two.
- Use a rolling pin, roll the dough out
- On half of dough (semi-circle) spread garlic butter followed by mayonnaise followed by sweet corn kernels, jalapenos, a little of oregano and mozzarella cheese.
- Apply water in the edges and fold over. Press down the edges.
- Transfer this to a tray which is very well greased with butter. Make slits in the bread at 1 inch difference to make the slits but just make slowly and dont go to the bottom.
- Take butter and grease the bread with it. Sprinkle oregano.
- However, bake it right away at 200°C in a preheated oven for approx 20 mins or until its well baked. Slice and serve. Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
SESAME PORK RIBS
SUBSCRIBE TO NOTIFICATION