A delicious Milo Ice Candy (Chocolate) with smooth and soft ice texture is achieved by adding corn starch to your ice candy mixture. Summer is here! Beat the heat and chill with Mama’s Guide Recipes!
Milo Ice Candy (Chocolate)
Yield: 12 pcs
1 cup water
1 cup evaporated milk
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup water with 1 tablespoon cornstarch ( dissolved well)
2 tablespoons Milo or Ovaltine
1. In a pot, boil 1 cup water, with dissolved corn starch ( stir well in water before adding to avoid lumps)
2. Constantly stir and let it boils.
3. Add Milo and mix well until fully dissolved. Add sugar and simmer for additional few minutes. Turn off the heat.
2. Pour evaporated milk and let it cool after.
3. Use a funnel then wrap and freeze for 8-12 hours.
4. Serve and enjoy.
Thank you so much for dropping by! Show us some love and comment anything about this recipe or don’t forget to save us on your Pinterest.
Do you have any questions about the ingredients? Like a substitute ingredients or any cooking tips? Just comment below for any feedback. We’d love to know your thoughts.
Have a wonderful day!