Classic Lutong Bahay – Sarciadong Isda na Galunggong! Yummy Filipino Fish recipe with Egg and Tomatoes. Simply delicious and healthy!
6-8 pieces medium-sized galunggong, cleaned
4 eggs, beaten until bubbly
4 medium-sized tomatoes, diced
1 medium-sized onions, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup water
fish sauce and ground pepper to taste
2 tablespoons chopped spring onion(optional)
1. Cut a side slit on each sides of galunggong and fill it with salt and also sprinkle salt all over the fish.
2. Heat a pan and pour in cooking oil over medium to low heat. Start frying fish until crispy and light brown. Drain oil and set aside.
1. In another pan, heat oil and saute onion, garlic and tomatoes until soft.
2. Pour water, add spring onion, fish sauce and ground pepper. Let it boil.
3. Pour beaten eggs, when the eggs starts to curdle. Stir the sauce.
4. Add fried galunggong and simmer for minutes.
5. Transfer to serving plate then sprinkle with remaining spring onion. Serve with rice. Enjoy!
You may also try our:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.