Cheesy Baked Bangus or Baked milkfish! No need to explain a lot. Cheesy fish recipe you can quickly make for lunch or dinner. Best partnered with a Mango salsa recipe. Wow, definitely a great lunch combo! It makes me salivate..this is so yummy!
Just remember you can add other toppings if you like more flavors to burst in every bite. Suggested toppings are indicated below. You can add more garlic if you like it tasty.
Yummy Cheesy Baked Bangus!
1 large Boneless Bangus (Milkfish)
1/4 slice Anchor Butter
1 pinch Salt and White Pepper
1/4 cup Lemon juice or calamansi juice
1/4 cup Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise
5 cloves Garlic (Minced)
1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 cup Quickmelt cheese, grated
Material: Aluminum Foil
Optional Garnish: Chopped tomatoes, green bell pepper, onions and your favorite herbs like spring onions, cilantro or basil leaves for a more aromatic flavor!
1. Preheat oven to 300°F or 148°C
2. Preparation: Cut an aluminum foil liner and lay your bangus on a baking tray.
3. Sprinkle lemon juice all over bangus, to help remove the fishy smell and let it absorb. Season with salt, white pepper and spread on with butter all over. Set aside.
4. In medium bowl, add the minced garlic, mayonnaise and stir together. Lavishly pour the mixture on top of the prepared bangus.
5. Sprinkle with generous amount of grated cheese all over the fish, you can include the head if you prefer.
6. Bake for 5-10 minutes. Until cheese becomes melted and slightly golden in color.
7. Serve and enjoy! Happy cooking my MGR friends and family.
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.