These Chicken lollipop are absolutely easy to make. So crispy and tasty too. This chicken recipe is a perfect lunch pair with Creamy carbonara recipe.
If you have some extra parmesan cheese in the pantry sitting, you can rub a little to your chicken to add flavor. I love how it compliments the chicken. Don’t worry, this is just optional.
Serving Size: 3
10 chicken wings-cut off one bone and collect all the flesh at one end
1 egg-lightly beaten
1 cup cornflour (or any flour)
1 cup bread crumbs
3 tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
Oil for deep-frying
1. Cut the chicken wing in half at the joint between the drumstick and the wing. You may discard the wing part.
2. Collect all the flesh at one end to form a lollipop shape and pull over sone skin to hold cover the meat. Repeat the same process for each chicken wings.
3. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Rub it to make sure the salt is absorbed by the chicken
4. Prepare 3 medium bowls:
For the first bowl, add the flour, season it salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix it together, until thoroughly combined. Set it aside.
For the 2nd bowl, crack one egg and lightly beat it with fork. Set it aside.
For the 3rd bowl, place the bread crumbs. Arrange all bowls in order.
5. Dredge the chicken lollipops in the following order: flour, egg whites, and bread crumbs. Shake to remove excess. Make sure that they are fully covered with each mixture.
6. For Deep Frying: Pour the enough vegetable oil into a shallow pot. Heat oil to about 350° F/ 176 °C over medium heat. Once the oil reaches the needed temperature, you need to adjust heat over lowest fire to avoid burning the chicken outside. Over lowest heat it will slowly cook chicken inside.
7. Place the chicken lollipops one by one and fry them, in batches, for approximately 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels. Set aside.
Serve your chicken lollipops with banana ketchup. Enjoy!
You may also try our:
Credits: 8 Rockwell cafeteria
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.