These No bake pistachio fudge was the perfect amount of sweet and chewy. So delicious, not to mention the pistachios are my favorites! Perfect dessert for everyone in any occassion and holidays. Enjoy!
NO BAKE PISTACHIO FUDGE
450g white chocolate (for baking)
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
3 cups confectioners’ sugar
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon Pure almond extract
1/8 teaspoon green food color
1/2 cup chopped pistachios
Additional pistachios for garnish, if desired
1. Prepare an 8-inch square pan and line it with foil, with excess foil on the sides of the pan. (This is for easy lifting when the fudge is ready to unmold from pan)
2. Grease with oil or if you have no stick cooking spray.
3. In a double boiler or microwave oven, melt chocolate as directed on package.
4. In a mixing bowl, use an electric mixer and beat cream cheese until smooth. Add and beat in sugar by adding it in batches and continuous beating over low speed until well blended.
5. Pour melted chocolate, extracts and food color; mix well until incorporated. Toss in chopped pistachios. Pour in prepared pan and flatten with spatula to even out and smoothen top.
6. Garnish with additional pistachios, if desired.
7. Chill inside the refrigerator to firm at least 1 hour. Use foil to lift fudge out of pan onto cutting board.
8. Slice fudge into 25 (1 1/2-inch) squares.
Store in refrigerator.
**Substitute: One bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chips can be substituted for the white chocolate squares