Potato Salad with Carrots is sweeter and better than the normal potato salad because of the carrots. In fact if you add some twist, this salad can turn into Russian style salad, just add some green peas, dijon mustard, some pickles and minced dill. But this potato salad is much simpler and yet delicious! What lese can I add in my potato salad? You may any of the following like: pineapples, ham, pickles, corn or celery. Best side dish to any Roasted chicken or Roast beef recipe!
Potato Salad with Carrots Recipe
- 4 medium potatoes (diced)
- 2 medium carrots (diced)
- 3-4 hard boiled eggs ( diced)
- 3 tablespoon parsley (minced)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup all purpose cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a shallow pot, peel and boil the potatoes and carrots until tender for about 8-10 minutes.
- Insert fork in the center to test if its already soft. Turn off heat and drain water after boiling. Set aside and let it cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise and all purpose cream. Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix it well until well incorporated.
- Finally, toss in the potatoes, carrots, parsley and boiled eggs.