This Bacon Cheeseburger Quiche is so cheesy and tasty because of the crisp bacon strips. Omg, its a perfect match to any fresh salad too! I matched this Quiche recipe with the French inspired salad recipe, Nicoise Salad. You got to try it for the weekend lunch or dinner with friends and family. One of my favorite quiche variety! Hope you enjoy this recipe.
Bacon Cheeseburger Quiche Recipe
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 6 slice crisp bacon (sliced in squares)
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 3/4 cup Half and Half (substitute notes below)
- 8 oz shredded cheese of your choice ( I used cheddar jack)
- 3-4 Dashes of hot sauce (optional)
- *Substitute: Mix 2/3 cup skim or low-fat milk + 1/3 cup heavy cream.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C)
- In a pan, heat oil and sauté garlic and onion until soft. Add ground beef and cook until browned. Drain beef to remove excess oil and mix in with bacon.
- Transfer beef mixture into the bottom of baking dish and press it to the bottom until firm and even out. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, mix in half & Half and Mayo. Pour this on top of the beef mixture in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes and let cool slightly.
- Serve and enjoy!