BAKED BIKO WITH LATIK SAUCE
6 cups glutinous rice
3 cups water
2 cans coconut milk
1- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (adjust sweetness)
1 tsp salt
1. In a rice cooker, cook the glutinous rice with water. Rice must be undercooked.
2. Pour the glutinous rice in a 9×13 baking dish.
TO MAKE THE LATIK SAUCE:
1. In a saucepan add the coconut milk, sugar and salt.
2. Bring to a boil until mixture is dark brown and very thick.
3. Pour sauce on top of the rice and spread it out evenly.
4. Bake at 350°F (176° C) for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and transfer into a wire rack to cool. Slice and serve. Enjoy!
Give us 5 Star if you love this recipe!
You may also try our melt in your mouth Taisan cake recipe:
Thank you for dropping by our website!
Please subscribe to our daily recipes and look for the “RED BELL” at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Don’t forget to Pin us to PINTEREST please. You can comment your question there and we’ll be glad to answer your question or feedback about the recipe.
The star ratings are for those who tried to cook our recipe. Kindly rate back the recipe if you tried it and you’re satisfied.
Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.
Photo by Sarap Rasa Pinas