BAKED BIKO WITH LATIK SAUCE
6 cups glutinous rice
3 cups water
2 cans coconut milk
1- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (adjust sweetness)
1 tsp salt
1. In a rice cooker, cook the glutinous rice with water. Rice must be undercooked.
2. Pour the glutinous rice in a 9×13 baking dish.
TO MAKE THE LATIK SAUCE:
1. In a saucepan add the coconut milk, sugar and salt.
2. Bring to a boil until mixture is dark brown and very thick.
3. Pour sauce on top of the rice and spread it out evenly.
4. Bake at 350°F (176° C) for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and transfer into a wire rack to cool. Slice and serve. Enjoy!
Click 5 Star if you love this recipe!
You may also try our melt in your mouth Taisan cake recipe:
Thank you for dropping by our website! If you tried this recipe, please don’t forget to rate this post.
You may also comment on this post using our Facebook Comment plugins and don’t forget to save us on your Pinterest too.
Do you have any questions about the this recipe? Do you have any concern about the ingredients, substitute or any cooking tips? Just comment below for any feedback. We’d love to know your thoughts. Have a wonderful day!