New twist – Paksiw na Lechon Manok! If you have leftover roasted chicken or lechon manok from Andok’s, Baliwag, Chooks 2 Go. Here’s a quick & delicious recipe your family will absolutely love. Check out: Lechon Paksiw Authentic Recipe. Happy cooking!
Paksiw na Lechon Manok
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc medium onion, sliced
- 1 whole (750 g) cooked lechon manok, serving size
- 1 can (234 g) Fresh Cut Pineapple Chunks
- 2 pc laurel leaves
- 3 tbsp. Cane Vinegar
- 1 tsp liquid seasoning
- 1/4 tsp iodized fine salt (or 1/4 tbsp. rock salt)
- 1/2 cup lechon sauce
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- In a wok, heat oil to sauté garlic, onion and chicken for 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of water and add all listed ingredients.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Cooking tips: you may add boiled quail eggs upon serving.