Chicken Parma Balls
These chicken parma balls is hit and a favorite dish in Australia. So cheesy, with a touch of pizza flavor chicken balls! You gotta try it for dinner or lunch and serve it with fresh vegetable salad on the side. Happy cooking and enjoy!
Chicken Parma Balls Recipe
- ½ kilo ground chicken, (minced chicken)
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 medium red onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon Parsley, chopped
- 1 cup grated cheese, (any processed cheese)
- Preheat oven to 180°C/360F.
- Combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, minced red onion, parsley and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Using a spatula mix it thoroughly until all ingredients are well combined.
- Spoon a portion of the mixture and shape it into balls. Transfer each balls on a lightly greased baking tray.
- Note: If you want a perfect round shape mixture freeze it quickly for 5 minutes and then shape using your palm. Freezing it quickly can make the mixture slightly firm and easy to shape.
- Using spoon, pour some pizza sauce on each meatballs.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add with more pizza sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese on top of each meatballs. Bake meatballs for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and sprightly golden.
- Serve with hot steamed rice and your favorite salad on the side for a great meal! Enjoy!