After the sun goes down, mango mousse dessert takes over.. How about some Mango Mousse chilled dessert? Yes, summer has officially started! This Mango Mousse will definitely beat the init (heat). It is so easy to make with only a few ingredients. Summer with the family will be unforgettably cool with your favorite chilled Mango Mousse dessert! Chill and enjoy!
Mango Mousse Dessert
- 2-4 pcs large ripe mango, peel and chop
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 cup caster sugar or icing sugar, sifted
- 1 tbs unflavored gelatine powder
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 300 ml whipped cream (alternative chilled all purpose cream)
- *extra whipped cream or chilled all purpose cream for toppings
- Using a blender, blend mangoes with the lemon and sugar until smooth. Transfer into a bowl. Set it aside.
- In a glass, dissolve gelatin in the hot water then add it to the mango mixture (reserve a few tablespoon for garnishing). Mix it well to combine.
- Using a spatula, gently fold in the cream but not mixing so as not to lose the fluffy texture. Fold until well incorporated. Chill until set.
- Serve with a whipped cream on top, drizzled with reserved mango puree. Enjoy!