Skip to content
Can you see that crispy crunchy pork skin? Yummy! A crispy juicy slab of slow roasted pork. Nothing beats homecooking!
Slow Roasted Pork Belly
- 2 kg pork belly, skin on
- 1-1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp iodized salt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 2-3 large red bell pepper, cut into halves
- Mix garlic, chili powder, salt, olive oil and lemon juice. Rub over the pork and stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Arrange the onions, red bell pepper in a roasting pan and sit the pork on top.
- Roast for 30 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 170C, then roast for further 2-3 hrs or until the pork is tender and cooked through, and the skin in crisp.
- Rest the pork belly, uncovered for 20 minutes, then cut into slices and serve with rice and homemade delicious gravy. Enjoy!!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Jollibee Style Gravy