Sex in a pan is a decadent layered dessert of chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding, cream cheese and whipped cream in a crust. I just want to say a few to appreciate this sex in a pan dessert because it wont last long before you even know it. Crazy name for a dessert, but it’s one of the best dessert you’ll ever have.
The crust for this dessert is baked, but if you’re not in the mood to bake. You can easily replace the crust with graham crust with butter and chilled in the fridge to firm. This is my go to crust (alternative). This dessert can also go without an oven. While the Keto diet folks uses crunchy pecan bottom crust. Believe me, it taste much better than it looks.
SEX IN A PAN
For the crust:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (margarine works very well)
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
For the Filling:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature (chopped)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups whipped cream
For the Toppings:
- 1 (106 g) package chocolate instant pudding, 4 serving size
- 1 (106 g) package instant vanilla pudding, 4 serving size
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream
- 1 chocolate bar, shaved
- In a mixing bowl, Beat together the softened butter and add in sugar by batch until sugar is completely incorporated. Add flour in batches and beating continuously. Toss in the chopped pecans.
- Press mixture into a 9 x 13 pan. Bake for 25 minutes at 350°F. Let it cool and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, and icing sugar until smooth.
- Gently fold in 2 cups of whipped cream.
- Pour this mixture over the cooled crust.
- Prepare both pudding mixes with the milk and pour the vanilla pudding layer on top of the cream cheese mixture. Then pour in the chocolate pudding mixture after the vanilla pudding.
- Frost it with 1-1/2 cups whipped cream and sprinkle with shaved chocolate on top.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before serving. Enjoy!