Are you curious about the Cake in Pressure Cooker? If you have a pressure cooker at home, you can use it to bake a cake. All you need is too elevate your cake mold from the bottom of the pressure cooker by placing a small pan or pedestal or wire rack. Then place your cake mold on top of it. Cover the pressure cooker with the rubber on top. Then bake it. Yes, its that easy.
Cake in Pressure Cooker
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1 cup Caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 drop Yellow food color
- 3/4 cup Oil
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 4 tablespoon Tutti Frutti
- In mixing bowl beat eggs well.
- Add 1 cup of caster sugar and whisk it for 5 mins.
- Add 3/4 cup of oil, milk and also add baking powder and mix well.
- Now add vanilla essence and lemon juice and Tutti Frutti and mix it.
- Add 1 cup of all purpose flour and mix it. Don’t over mix it otherwise result will not be perfect.
- Take cake mold, grease it with oil dust some flour.
- Pour mixture in mold .
- Preheat pressure cooker for 10 mins
- Then place the flat pan ( or rack) in the bottom of cooker to elevate your mold.
- Place cake mold in the cooker then close it’s lid without rubber and weight
- Then bake it for 40 mins. Yes, do not add water in the cooker (we are baking it, and not steam).
- Cake is ready.