Are you curious about the Cake in Pressure Cooker? If you have a pressure cooker at home, you can use it to bake a cake. All you need is too elevate your cake mould from the bottom of the pressure cooker by placing a small pan or pedestal or wire rack. Then place your cake mould on top of it. Cover the pressure cooker with the rubber on top. Then bake it. Yes, its that easy.
Cake in Pressure Cooker
All purpose flour = 1 cup
Catser sugar = 1cup
Baking powder = 1 tsp
Vanilla essence = 1 tsp
Lemon juice = 1 tbsp
Yellow food colour = 1 drop
Oil = 3/4 cup
Milk = 1 / 4
Tuti frutti = 4 tbsp
1. In mixing bowl beat eggs well.
2. Add 1 cup of caster sugar and whisk it for 5 mins.
3. Add 3/4 cup of oil and also add baking powder and mix well.
4. Now add vanilla essence and lemon juice and toti frutti and mix it.
5. Add 1 cup of all purpose flour and mix it. Don’t over mix it otherwise result will not be perfect.
6. Take cake mould grease it with oil dust some flour.
7. Pour mixture in mould .
8. Preheat pressures cooker for 10 mins
9. Then place the flat pan ( or rack) in the bottom of cooker to elevate your mould.
10. Place cake mould in the cooker then close it’s lid without rubber and weight
11. Then bake it for 40 mins
12. Cake is ready