Skip to content
Post Views: 43,677
Fried tilapia plus ensaladang talong. Extra rice please.. Kain po tyo mga ka-MGR! This recipe is a classic favorite salad partner to any crispy fried fish with lots of steamed rice. So yunmy!
Ensaladang Talong (Eggplant Salad)
- 8-10 eggplants
- 5 tomatoes, cubes
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 head ginger (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp cooking oil (or olive oil)
- 4-5 tbsp vinegar (or as desired)
- 1 tsp ground black pepper (or as desired)
- 1 tsp sugar (or as desired)
- 1 tsp salt (or as desired)
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in water then let it boil.
- Put the eggplants for 5-10 minutes or more depending on its size.
- Remove eggplants from the pot. Peel and mash. (Note: you can also grill the eggplant slices.)
- In a separate bowl, mix the tomatoes, onion, ginger, oil, vinegar, salt, ground pepper & sugar. Mix well.
- Add the mashed eggplants and mix well, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
No Bake Brownies
Share this to your friends: