No Bake Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake
- For the Crust: 10-12 Oreo/Graham’s/or any chocolate crackers
- 2 tbsp Roasted walnuts/or hazelnuts (I used walnuts)
- 1 stick or 1/4 cup melted butter
- For the mousse:
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, I use Philadelphia (cut in small cubes, and soften at room temp)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream optional
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 3/4 cup baking chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- For chocolate ganache (for mousse):
- 1 cup baking or semi sweet chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- For garnish: Ferrero Rocher, Roasted walnuts, ground
- Materials: Springform Pan
- Chocolate Ganache (for toppings): 1/4 heavy cream + 1 cup chocolate chips
- Crust: First grind biscuits with rolling pin or grinder add roasted walnuts and grind it together add melted butter and pour this mixture into greased springform pan lined with parchment paper set this mixture with spoon. Keep it in fridge.
- Chocolate Ganache (for mousse): Make a ganache with a double boiler, or just boil heavy cream in pan and add chopped chocolate, let it rest for 30 seconds now mix it well till shine. Set aside.
- For the Mousse: Beat chilled heavy cream till it reach its soft peak. Keep it in fridge for while.
- Soften cream cheese and whisk it with beater till fluffy. Add Nutella and pour sour cream into it and whisk it. Add heavy cream and vanilla and mix it again with spatula.
- Add chocolate ganache and mix it well. Now pour this mixture on bottom layer of biscuits. Tap it two three times so air can come out. Let it set for at least 6 hours or over night.
- Chocolate Ganache (Toppings): Make chocolate ganache with 1 cup chopped chocolate and 1/4 cup heavy cream..same method done in step 2. Let it cool before pouring on top of the cheesecake.
- Assemble: Once cheesecake is firm, you can start to loosen the side of the pan and remove the ring. Pour this ganache over set mousse cake. garnish it with hazelnuts or roasted walnuts and Ferrero Rocher chocolate.
- Heavy cream, this means cream which has fat content more than 33%.
- Cooking or baking chocolate are different from normal chocolate so use as per recipe..
- I don’t like the taste of hazelnuts so didn’t use..u can use hazelnuts if you wish to..
- For the mousse, if you want an extra crunch u can add crush cream crackers or plain cornflakes crush with hazelnuts.
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Credits: Shikha Bafna Gupta