Ginataang Sitaw at Papaya
- 1 bundle of sitaw
- 1 small green papaya
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 small chopped onion
- Patis, salt and pepper
- In a pan, pour half of the coconut milk and add the onion.
- Bring to boil but continue stirring to avoid over flowing when its boiling.
- Add the papaya and lower the heat. cover till the papaya is half cooked.
- Add the sitaw and cover untill its done.
- Add the other half portion of coconut milk and season with patis, salt and pepper.
- Cook for another 3 minutes. Serve hot.