(Sauteed Snow Cabbage and Tofu)
Ginisang Pechay at Tokwa
1-2 pc Tokwa (tofu)
2 tsp Garlic, crushed
1 pc Onion, sliced
2 pcs Ripe tomatoes, chopped
2 tbsp Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce
10 bunches Pechay, washed and chopped
Cooking oil, for frying
- Heat oil in a wok. Fry tokwa until golden on all sides. Drain tokwa and set aside.
- When cool, cut into 1/2 x 1/2 – inch cubes.
- In a same wok, sauté garlic, onion, and tomatoes. As the tomatoes start to wilt, add tokwa and Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce.
- Add pechay, stir-fry and cover.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on high heat until done.