Summer drink frappuccino just like Starbucks coffee homemade recipe! Homemade summer refreshment and delicious!
PEPPERMINT MOCHA RECIPE
1/4 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of water
3 teaspoons peppermint extract
3 tablespoons powdered cocoa
3 tablespoons warm water
1/2 cup hot espresso
1.5 cups steamed milk
A bowl of Ice cubes
1. In a small pot, mix water and sugar until dissolved. Let it boil.
2. Adjust heat to low and let it simmer. Add 1.5 teaspoons peppermint extract.
3. Allow mixture to simmer for 20 minutes more.
4. In a cup, make a paste of cocoa and water.
Add espresso and 1.5 teaspoons peppermint extract. Let it cool and add plenty of ice cubes.
5. Add milk and serve immediately with whipped cream on top.