These chicken and cream cheese lumpia (spring rolls) are definitely awesome. Imagine a chicken flakes with minced vegetables and has a very light touch of cream cheese wrapped and fried in a crispy wrapper. It’s heavenly delicious!
Chicken and Cream Cheese Lumpia
Spring Roll Wrapper (150mm x 150mm)
Vegetable oil for frying
1 ½ cup chicken breast (sprinkled with salt & pepper, cooked and flaked)
12 oz cream cheese (1 ½ packs), softened and mashed
½ cup celery, chopped
½ cup carrot, julienned
½ cup yellow onion, minced
2 tablespoon garlic, minced
½ tsp kosher salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1. Combine chicken flakes, cream cheese, carrots, celery, onions, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well with fork until well combined.
2. Place 1 tablespoonful of filling on one end of a wrapper. Fold the end of the wrapper over the filling tucking in tightly. Continue rolling, folding over both sides, wet the edges with either water or egg whites to seal and prevent lumpias from opening up.
3. Cut the lumpias in half. Dip both ends in flour before frying. This will seal the ends and make it extra crispy.
4. Deep fry in medium-low heat and cook for about 3-4 minutes or just until golden brown. Since the chicken is already precooked.
5. Once cooked, drain from oil and transfer to a plate lined with paper towels.
Serve and enjoy!!!
You may also try this best seller recipe:
Thank you for dropping by our website!
Please subscribe to our daily recipes by clicking the “RED BELL” at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Don’t forget to Pin us to PINTEREST please. You can comment your question there and we’ll be glad to answer your question or feedback about the recipe.
The star ratings are for those who tried to cook our recipe. Kindly rate back the recipe if you tried it and you’re satisfied.
Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.
Pinay in Texas
Photo by @social_syl