Yummy Taco Casserole! Hell yeah, it was effing delicious! The best part is that, all you hear is the crunch and the chewing. Sometimes those are the best dinners. Enjoy and happy cooking!
You can add more flavor if you must.. Chopped bell pepper, or jalapeños, spring onions for extra garnish and black olives. But all in all..this recipe is pretty much perfect!
DELICIOUS TACO CASSEROLE
1 7oz. bag Nacho Cheese Doritos, crushed
1 lb. hamburger, cooked and browned
1 pkg. taco seasoning, mixed according to directions (McCormick)
1 (8 oz.) pkg. shredded Cheddar cheese
1 (8 oz.) pkg. shredded Mozzarella cheese
3-4 Sliced tomato
Sour Cream, garnish or dipping sauce
1. Prepare a pan with a size of about 9×13.
2. Crushed the dorito chips and hamburger. Layer the ingredients accordingly. Dorito chips, hamburger and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Then, layer with just 2/3 of your cheese, lettuce, tomato.
3. Finaly, top it with your remaining cheese.
4. Bake at 180°C (or 350°F) for 15 minutes.
5. Ready to serve with sour cream sauce. Enjoy!
You may also try our:
Credits @jenniferkbowling, @crystal_mp, @terafaye
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.