This is an absolute favorite of kids and everyone in the family!
GOT NO OVEN? No problem! You may toast it in a pan or wok using very little heat to avoid over toasting and put a cover to retain heat. You may also cook it in an oven toaster and if you have an oven, bake it!
PIZZA BREAD RECIPE
12 slices of Pinoy Tasty Bread
4-5 slices of cooked ham, cut in small cubes
1 tbsp onions, minced (optional)
1 Quezo processed cheese, grated about ¾ of the bar
115 grams Del Monte Sweet Style Pizza Sauce (or 1 cup tomato sauce)
dash of dried basil
1 cup pineapple tidbits (200 grams)
2 tablespoon garlic powder (optional)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (350°F)
2. Prepare all ingredients and place in each individual bowl or plates.
3. Line a baking tray with baking sheet. Arrange the tasty bread slices on the tray.
4. Using a teaspoon, spoon pizza sauce over each bread equally and spread it. Sprinkle a pinch of garlic powder and basil on each bread.
5. Top with a few pieces of minced onion (just a few pieces to add a hint of flavor and this is just optional if kids is not fond of onions). Equally distribute cubed hams and pieces of pineapple tidbits.
6. Bake for about 10-20 minutes or until cheese has melted. Not all ovens are the same so keep an eye on your pizza. I baked mine in an electric oven for 20 minutes at 180°C.
7. You can toast it according to your preference. If you don’t have an oven, you can use an ordinary oven toaster or you can even toast it in a plain pan without oil over lowest heat possible.
Happy cooking and enjoy!!