Why not make your own Mango Crepe at the comfort of your own kitchen? Your dessert, your rule.. Beat the summer! Don’t worry, this is so easy than you ever thought. Happy cooking and enjoy!
MANGO CREPE RECIPE
For the Mango Compote:
- 4 pieces Ripe Mangoes (sliced in strips)
- ½ cup water
- 2-4 tablespoon Sugar
For the Crepe:
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups Evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Butter (melted)
- 2 pieces Egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Melted semi-sweet chocolate, for drizzle
- 1 cup whipped cream, garnish
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream, toppings
- Mango Compote Filling: Cook by adding the mangoes, water and sugar. (Just enough water to cover the mangoes in the pot). Cook for 2-3 minutes over medium to low heat and skim residue on top if needed. Turn off heat and let it cool.
- Optional: Transfer ¼ of the compote mixture in a blender to make some drizzle toppings.
- For the Crepe: Whisk together the flour, milk and water. Add the butter, egg yolk, and sugar and continue stirring. In a pan, pour 1 teaspoon oil, then pour in 1/4 cup crepe batter.
- Spread the batter thinly by swirling the pan, once the sides are curling, flip and cook the other side.
- Assemble by spreading the compote filling in the center and some whipped cream. Fold each side to the center.
- Top with a scoop of ice cream, chocolate drizzle, mango compote drizzle, garnish with whipped cream on the side. Serve and enjoy!!!