Simple, delish and easy to make Cabbage Sausage recipe. An Irish food recipe you can quickly make for any busy week. Happy cooking!
Cabbage Sausage Recipe
- 1 small head of cabbage, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups smoked sausage, sliced into round pieces
- 5-6 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a pot, melt butter over low heat. Sauté onions and garlic, add cabbage and cook over medium-high for about 5 minutes.
- Keep stirring to keep it from sticking in the pot.
- Add sliced sausages, tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Place cover and let it simmer over low heat for about 20-25 minutes or until sausage is cooked.
Makes about 8 servings.