Tortang Okoy (Shrimp Fritters) – These shrimp fritters is simply delicious! Perfect match to steamed okra (lady fingers), fresh chopped tomatoes & onions salad with bagoong (anchovies) and calamansi dippings.
Tortang Okoy Recipe (Shrimp Fritters)
- 1/4 kilogram alamang
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 itlog
- 1 medium size white onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp knorr seasoning
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 magic sarap (optional)
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 3 pcs kalamansi, squeezed juice
- Salt n pepper
- Place alamang in a strainer, wash and let it stand for a few minutes to drain the excess liquid.
- Peel off the onions and garlic and mince it well.
- Transfer drained alamang into a bowl and add in your minced onions, garlic together with the other ingredients. Mix it well.
- In pan, heat oil over medium-low fire. When the oil is hot adjust to low.
- Use a large spoon to scoop a small patty from your mixture and fry it on the pan by batches.
- Turn it over to cook the other side until it turns crispy and golden brown on both sides.
- Transfer into a plate lined with paper towels to remove excess oil.
Paraan ng Pagluluto:
Ilagay sa strayner ang alamang at Hugasan at patilain ang sobrang tubig.
Balatan ang sibuyas at bawang at
I chop ng maliit at ihalo na sa alamang kasama ng ibang ingridients( yun kalamansi po yun juice lng po ilagay)
Painitin ang kawali at lagyan ng mantika.
Pag mainit na, ilagay ang tinimplahang okoy. Masarap na sawsawan catsup, pwede din suka (lagyan ng sibuyas kalamansi white sugar at sili)
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR: