These Cheese Muffins with Chocolate Chips are super quick and easy to make! Moist Cheddar cheese with chocolate chips muffins. No need for a mixer. An ideal back to school baon recipe idea.
~Can be done in 40 minutes
Cheese Muffins with Chocolate Chips
- (A)Dry ingredients:
- 1 ½ cups plain flour / cake flour
- 1 to 1 ½ tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ cups grated Cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp chocolate chips
- (B)Wet ingredients
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup canola oil / melted unsalted butter
- (C) Toppings
- 1/4 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Some choco powder (optional)
- In a bowl mixed in all the (A)~Dry ingredients until well combined using a fork.
- In a separate bowl, mix in all the (B)~wet ingredients until well combined using a fork
- Gradually combine the mixture (A) and (B) with a spatula until well combine but do not over mix the batter. (Use the cut and fold technique) Pour the mixture in paper cupcake for atleast 3/4 full. Top it with some grated cheese and choco powder.
- Bake in preheated oven 180°C for 20 minutes or until well cooked. Always check with toothpick inserted in the center if its done. Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!