This Peanut Cookies (melt in your mouth) is an old fashioned chinese cookies recipe. If you really want to do the old way you can use the pork oil lard (excess oil from frying pork fats). But you can always use any oil or halal approved oil.
These cookies are so good especially when they’re warm. I like it best when they are fresh, hot from the oven and you can barely hold it.
Peanut Cookies Recipe
(Melt in your mouth)
160 g peanut powder (use food processor or blender to grind peanuts)
250g plain flour (2 cups)
110g icing sugar (1 cup)
1 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
150 ml corn oil
Egg (to egg wash)
1) In a mixing bowl, sieve in flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt. Mix it well until combined.
2) Add in the peanut powder and mix until well combined. Sieve in icing sugar and comtinue mixing well.
3) Slowly add in the oil just little by little and knead it to a dough (dont pour the oil all in one time).
4) Create your own desired shape from the dough.You can use cookie cutter in different shapes available in baking store or groceries. Then brush it with Egg wash on top. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for
15 – 20 minutes
5) Remove from the oven and let it cool before storing in air tight container. Enjoy and happy baking!
Try our Best Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe:
Thank you for dropping by our website! If you tried this recipe and you recommend this, please don’t forget to rate this recipe with 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
You may also comment on this post using our Facebook Comment plugins and don’t forget to save us on your Pinterest too.
Do you have any questions about this recipe? Do you have any concern about the ingredients, substitute or any cooking tips? Just comment below for any feedback. We’d love to know your thoughts. Have a wonderful day!
Credits: Little Housewife Kitchen