Are you in the mood to bake some delicious Pumpkin Yogurt Cheesecake? The hype is real because this cheesecake recipe is so good! You can defintely bake this today and bake it again for Thanksgiving too, its really delicious.
Pumpkin Yogurt Cheesecake Recipe
500 grams cream cheese,
50 grams Icing Sugar
2 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
30 grams Unsalted butter (melted)
2 tablespoon yogurt
250 grams pumpkin puree
50 grams Cornstarch, sifted
Pinch of Salt
40 grams Caster Sugar
2 Egg white
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1. In a bowl, beat ingredients (A). Slowly add in 1 by 1 ingredients and beat until well combined. Sieve twice to remove lumps.
2. Beat the egg whites, lemon juice and sugar (divide 3x added or gradually) until the egg white become form soft peaks.
3. Add the egg whites to the batter mixture in 3 batches, scrape the sides & bottom to make sure the mixing is even.
4. Use a 7 inch round cake pan. Pour the batter into the cake tray. Fill the water bath with boiling water. Preheat oven to 180°C, reduce to 170°C when baking, and bake for about 80 minutes or until well cooked. Always check with a toothpick inserted in the center for doneness.
5. Baking Notes: Each ovens are different, the baking time and degrees may be different in some cases like when you’re using an electric oven or turbo broiler. Adjust as needed and always be on watch as it bakes. Always check it constantly.
6. Let the cake cool down completely. Then keep in the fridge at least 4 hours or overnight.
Also try our:
Credits Little Kitchen Housewife
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.