These Butter cookies (Melt in your mouth) recipes are quick and easy to make. It melts in your mouth because of the Icing sugar ingredients plus if you use a superfine flour. That’s the secret to a delicious butter cookies that your kids will surely enjoy munching. Happy baking and enjoy!
Butter Cookies (Melt in your mouth)
250g salted butter
120g icing sugar (1.04 cups)
320g top flour / superfine flour (2 ½ cups)
80g potato starch ( ½ cups)
1) Beat the sugar and butter until smooth and creamy.
2) Add in the egg and beat until well combined.
3) Sift in the flour, potato starch and mix until combined with spatula.
4) Line your baking tray with parchment paper. Piped out your desire shape on the baking tray to form flower petals and bake in the oven at 160°C for 30 minutes. Always remember that oven heat may vary, always keep an eye on your cookies so it doesn’t toast too much on top.
5) Take them out from the oven and leave aside to cool down. Once cooled, keep in airtight containers or jar. Serve and enjoy!