This Pancit Bihon (Seafood Style) is so tasty and delicious. If you want your Pancit Bihon to taste like authentic chinese pancit, don’t forget to add sesame oil at the end of the cooking process. It can add a very good flavor and garnish it with chopped fresh parsely.
Pancit Bihon (Seafood Style)
1/2 kilogram pancit bihon (Rice Noodles)
8 squid balls, cut into two
½ lb. Shrimp, deboned,
⅛ lb. pea pods or snow pea or green bean
1 cup carrot
½ small cabbage, chopped
1 cup celery leaves, chopped finely
1 medium sized onion, chopped
½ tbsp garlic, minced
4 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
1-2 tbsp patis
2 cups water
1. In a large pot, Saute the garlic and onion
Add the squid balls and shrimp then let cook for 2 minutes
2. Add the broth/water then simmer for 15 minutes
3. Add in the carrots, pea pod, cabbage, and celery leaves and simmer for a few minutes. 4. Add the cabbage lastly and half cook only.
5. Remove all the ingredients in the pot except for the liquid and set them aside
6. In the pot with the liquid in, add the soy sauce and mix well
7. Add the pancit bihon, mix gently
8. Cook until liquid evaporates completely. Season with sesame oil and toss pancit to even out the oil.
9. Put-in the vegetables and seafoods on top with squeezed calamansi when serving.
Serve and Enjoy!
Also check out our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.