CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD is truly asian because of the sesame oil. It is simply delicious and the flavors are so good. If some of the ingredients listed in here is not available to your place..you are free to substitute it with any of your choice of ingredient. Try it today! Happy cooking! Enjoy.
CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD
- ¼ kilograms Chicken breast, grilled and sliced
- 1 bundle napa cabbage, chopped
- 1 small water chestnuts, slice
- 1 small carrots, matchsticks
- 2 stalk green onions, chopped
- 1 cup mandarin oranges
- 2 tbsp Almonds, thinly sliced
- ½ cup wonton (strips), crispy fried egg roll wrappers
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Start with a bed of napa cabbage.
- Topped with sliced water chestnuts, matchstick carrots, sliced green onions, Mandarin oranges, sliced almonds, grilled chicken breast and crispy fried wonton strips.
- Drizzle with the combined soy dressing in a bowl. There are some good ones out in the market if you want to buy ready made. Even the Lite kind tastes great.
- Serve and enjoy!