How to make your own simple and easy Ube Pastillas at home for an extra income or home base food business. Wrap it in colorful plastics and be creative on shapes. You may even fill it in with marshmallows or even combine two flavors of Pastillas. Your ideas are unlimited. Happy cooking and enjoy!
UBE PASTILLAS RECIPE
- 1 cup prepared ube jam
- 2.5 cups powdered milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (for coating)
- Combine jam and milk and mix until well incorporated in a bowl.
- You can form it into balls or logs using your palm. Keep dusting with powdered milk if its a bit wet until you achieve the best texture. Roll and roll and keep on dusting little by little. Coat it with sugar.
- You can also wrap them individually with paper or colored cellophane.
* Store in the fridge for not more than 1 week.