This Pancit guisado recipe is a classic recipe. It’s the most simplest way to serve Pancit Canton Guisado with shredded chicken and shrimps. Easy and quick to cook for any occasion. Happy cooking!
PANCIT GUISADO RECIPE
500 grams of dried canton noodles
250 grams of chicken breast
250 grams of shrimp, peeled and deveined
250 grams of chicken liver
2 tablespoons of cooking oil
4 cloves of garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
1/2 cup of celery, sliced
1/2 cup of green and red bell pepper, julienned
1 cup of snow peas
1 piece carrot, julienned
1 piece cabbage, shredded
1/2 cup of soy sauce
2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
2 cups of chicken broth
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a wok, add two cups of water and chicken. Let it boil and cook until tender over medium to low heat. Set aside the liquid (chicken broth) for later.
2. Shred the meat of the chicken and set aside.
3. In the same wok, sauté garlic and onions over medium heat.
4. Add and cook the chicken liver and shrimp for two minutes. (do not overcook the shrimp for more than 2 minutes). It will shrink too much and becomes rubbery in texture.
5. Toss in the celery, bell pepper, snow peas, carrots and cabbage. Let it cook for an additional two minutes. Transfer into a plate. Set it aside.
6. Using the same wok, add the soy sauce, oyster sauce and chicken broth. Let it come to a boil.
7. Gently toss the dried noodles in the simmering broth, until the noodles absorb the liquid.
8. Add in the mixed vegetables in the plate. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
9. Garnish with green onions and calamansi.
10. Serve. Share and enjoy!
Also check out our latest recipe:
Thank you for dropping by our website!
Please subscribe to our daily recipes by clicking the “RED BELL” at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Don’t forget to Pin us to PINTEREST please. You can comment your question there and we’ll be glad to answer your question or feedback about the recipe.
The star ratings are for those who tried to cook our recipe. Kindly rate back the recipe if you tried it and you’re satisfied.
Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.