Creamy Penne Carbonara is so creamy good, easy to make and of course so delicious! You may also substitute with any pasta available to you.
CREAMY PENNE CARBONARA
500 grams penne pasta
1 can evaporated milk (370ml)
1 pack all purpose cream (250ml)
1 can creamed of mushroom soup
250 grams bacon (or sweet ham)
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium white onion, minced
ground white pepper
2 tbsp vegetable oil
250 grams parmesan or cheddar cheese
fresh parsley, garnish
- In a big pot, cooked pasta as per package instruction.
- Fry the bacon, drain and cut into small pieces, set aside. Don’t overcook or the fats will turn into oil.
- In a pan, heat oil and sauté garlic and onion until soft and fragrant. Add 1/2 of fried bacon. Pour in evaporated milk and creamed mushroom soup.
- Add your all purpose cream and grated parmesan cheese. Stir and let it come to a boil. Season with salt and ground white pepper. Add a cup of water or more milk if the sauce is too creamy or salty.
- Let it simmer over low heat. Remove from heat.
- To serve, garnish with the remaining fried bacons and with some parmesan cheese toppings and chopped green parsley.
- Serve and Enjoy!