Skip to content
Post Views: 65,521
Creamy Penne Carbonara is so creamy good, easy to make and of course so delicious! You may also substitute with any pasta available to you.
CREAMY PENNE CARBONARA
- 500 grams penne pasta
- 1 can evaporated milk (370ml)
- 1 pack all purpose cream (250ml)
- 1 can creamed of mushroom soup
- 250 grams bacon (or sweet ham)
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium white onion, minced
- ground white pepper
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 250 grams parmesan or cheddar cheese
- fresh parsley, garnish
- In a big pot, cooked pasta as per package instruction.
- Fry the bacon, drain and cut into small pieces, set aside. Don’t overcook or the fats will turn into oil.
- In a pan, heat oil and sauté garlic and onion until soft and fragrant. Add 1/2 of fried bacon. Pour in evaporated milk and creamed mushroom soup.
- Add your all purpose cream and grated parmesan cheese. Stir and let it come to a boil. Season with salt and ground white pepper. Add a cup of water or more milk if the sauce is too creamy or salty.
- Let it simmer over low heat. Remove from heat.
- To serve, garnish with the remaining fried bacons and with some parmesan cheese toppings and chopped green parsley.
- Serve and Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Share this to your friends: