Shabu Shabu (Pinoy Style) is easy to make because the ingredients are easily found in our local market. It’s affordable and delicious!
SHABU SHABU (PINOY STYLE)
4 pack Pork Ribs Instant Noodles (any brand)
1 pack bacon (200 grams)
1 pack squid balls (or crab sticks)
1 pack shrimp siomai
1 sweet corn, sliced into 4
1 bundle Pechay
½ Cabbage, chopped
1 medium carrots, thinly sliced
Tomato (whole or big slices)
2-3 Banana plantains (saba), sliced diagonally
1-2 tablespoon soy sauce (adjust to your taste)
1 stalk onion leeks, minced (garnish)
1 tablespoon sesame oil (optional)
1. Arrange and prepare all the ingredients and transfer them into a serving platter.
2. In a pot, add enough water and bring it to a boil. Add instant Pork Ribs seasoning mix in boiling water. Set aside the noodles for later.
3. You can use the noodles as alternative for shabu-shabu noodle. Add soy sauce to taste. Let it simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Add the squid balls, siomai and corn and let it boil. When they’re half cooked, add in the sliced carrots and banana.
5. Add in slices of bacon and let it cook.
6. When almost done, adjust heat to low and add in the noodles. Simmer for 2 minutes more.
7. Lastly, add in tomato, pechay, cabbage and onion leeks. Add in egg and turn off heat. Season with sesame oil. Serve it hot and enjoy!
Also check out our latest recipe:
Thank you for dropping by our website!
Do subscribe to our daily recipes by clicking on Subscribe.
You may comment on this post using our Facebook Comment plugins too.
Do you have any questions about this recipe? Do you have any concern about the ingredients, substitute or any cooking tips? Just comment below for any feedback. We’d love to know your thoughts.
Kindly rate back our recipes if you tried it and you’re satisfied. Thanks a lot for supporting our website.
One Day at a Time