Brownie Butter Cake – A rich butter cake and ‘oh so delicious’ chocolate brownie combined into one luscious cake. The house smelled so good! Pair this Brownie Butter Cake with a scoop of ice cream and drizzle on top with chocolate syrup and slices of fresh strawberries. Perfect!
BROWNIE BUTTER CAKE
1/4 cup unsalted butter
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup all purpose flour
4 oz semi sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp. milk
- To make brownies: Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray one 8.5×4.5×3 inches loaf pan with floured cooking spray, or grease and flour the pan, set aside.
- Melt the butter and chopped chocolate in a medium saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg and granulated sugar, then add melted chocolate mixture and mix until it’s evenly combine, then gradually add all purpose flour, mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Mix butter cake while baking the brownies:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all purpose flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter with granulated sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, Beat well after each addition.
- Add milk, mix well.
- Fold in dry ingredients, mix from batter. Pour the butter cake onto hot brownies.
- Bake in 320F for about 35-40 minutes or until top is domed and the center is set, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool and serve. Enjoy!