Homemade Kiwi refresher smoothie for the family. Gotta try for the coming weekend with the family.
HOMEMADE KIWI SMOOTHIE
- 3 peeled kiwi fruit
- 1 mango, peeled, stoned and chopped
- 500ml pineapple juice
- 1 banana, sliced
- Prepare to peel the Kiwi Fruit:
- Slice atleast half an inch off the ends of each kiwi. Use spoon and insert it slowly just right between the fruit flesh and the peel. Scoop out the flesh in a around the peel. Be cautious to stay as close to the peel as possible and make sure not to break it. It should be easy.
- Prepare the mango by slicing each side. Slice the fruit flesh in diagonal criss cross style and scoop out the mango flesh using the spoon.
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth then pour into 2 tall a pitcher. Serve it chilled. Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Healthy Santol Juice!