This Kopiko Blanca Loaf recipe is loaded with chocolate chips. It is a Coffee Loaf recipe from the famous coffee sachet sold in the Philippines – Kopiko.
It is so delicious especially with the chocolate chip toppings. It surely complimented the creamy flavoured coffee loaf. Just perfect for all the coffee lover.
So easy and quick to make for your sweet afternoon snack. Don’t forget to prepare a very cold softdrink to go with this delicious chocolatey loaf. Happy baking!
KOPIKO BLANCA LOAF
- 1 ½ all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 twin pack Kopiko Blanca Instant Coffee Mix
- ½ cup water (4oz.)
- ½ cup oil
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips + extra toppings
- *reduce the sugar if you want more chocolate chips toppings.
- Preheat oven to 250°C. Prepare and grease your loaf pan with oil on all sides.
- Dry: In a mixing bowl, sift all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, sugar and Kopiko Blanca twin pack. Mix it to combine. Set it aside.
- Wet: In another bowl or measuring pitcher combine the wet ingredients; ½ cup water, ½ cup oil, 1 tsp vinegar, 2 beaten eggs, ans 1 tsp vanilla extract. Mix it until well combined.
- Pour in the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and whisk it to combine. Sprinkle half of the chocolate chips and fold it into the mixture.
- Transfer mixture into the greased loaf pan.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 180°C for 18-20 minutes.
- Once done, transfer into a wire rack and let it cool. Turn it over on a plate.
- Serve and enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Photos are Copyright to Mama’s Guide Recipes. All rights reserve 2022