Search no more because this the recipe of Spaghetti you’re looking for. This spaghetti recipe is super delicious and cheesy! Masarap talaga (really taste good) and its Filipino style recipe that all kids will surely love. Happy cooking!
SPAGHETTI (FILIPINO STYLE)
1 kilogram spaghetti noodles
1 small bottle banana ketchup (UFC)
1 kilogram lean ground beef
1 cup sliced Tender Juicy Hotdog
1 kilogram pack White King Fiesta Sweet Blend Sauce
3 tablespoons Quickmelt cheese
2 medium onions chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tbsp cooking oil/butter
1 cup tomato sauce
Salt and pepper
1. Cook the spaghetti noodles according to package instructions or until you get the “al dente” texture of pasta. Set aside.
2. In a pan, heat some butter over lowest heat and sauté chopped onions and garlic until soft and fragrant.
3. Add in ground beef and sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Toss and mix together and let it cook for about 10 minutes until the beef becomes brownish in color.
4. Cooking Tips: Once the beef is cooked, drain beef and remove excess oil. Some beef will render oil from its own fat. So always choose the leaner beef to avoid an oily spaghetti.
5. Place back the beef into the same pan, pour in the fiesta sweet blend sauce and tomato sauce.
6. Mix it with a large spoon and start adding the ingredients left (hotdog, cheese, and ketchup). Bring it to a boil and just let it simmer after for about 30-45 minutes.
7. Serve it hot on top of cooked pasta with lots of grated cheese on top. Enjoy!
You may also try our:
Did you try this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.