Simple Filipino Style Pancakes! Easy and fluffy recipe. Just add butter and honey for garnish and you’re in for a very good breakfast. In Filipino, these pancakes are most commonly known as Hot Cakes. They are so yummy with margarine and sugar too. Its filipino style pancakes because Honey is not abundant here, and a bottle are hefty in price.
1 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup white sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup fresh milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
7 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the egg, add the milk and the vanilla extract. Mix well until smooth.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients together. Mix until smooth.
- Add the melted butter and mix thoroughly.
- Rest for at least 30 minutes to allow the mixture to thicken.
- Prepare the non-stick pan and apply heat. (Low heat)
- Pour the batter into the pan and cook until the bubbles appear on top.
- Flip the pancake and cook the other side.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Top it with sliced butter and honey, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
Our second version recipe you may also try:
Thank you for dropping by our website! Please subscribe to our daily recipes.
Don’t forget to Pin us to PINTEREST. You can comment your question there and we’ll be glad to answer your question or feedback about the recipe.
The star ratings are for those who tried to cook our recipe. Kindly rate back the recipe if you tried it and you’re satisfied.
Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.
Credits: Kitchenistang Pinay and May Hock