This Cheesy Baked Salmon is super cheesy and delicious. We all love it, I used Norwegian Pink Salmon which I bought in SM supermarket. Taste so fresh and no fishy smell. If you want salmon to be as perfect as you see on the picture, just put a foil or tent foil on top of your fish when you bake it. Happy cooking!
Cheesy Baked Salmon
(Oven baked or oven toaster)
- 250 grams Norwegian Salmon Fillet, thawed
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp dried thymes
- 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise (I used Kewpie)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parsely, fresh or dried
- 5 tbsp quick melt cheese, grated (or any processed cheese)
- 2 tbsp butter or cooking oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F or 170°C. If using oven toaster, there is no need to preheat.
- Pour the lemon juice over the salmon.
- Season fish with salt, pepper and dried thymes. Let it marinate for a few minutes to absorb the lemon juice and seasoning.
- Heat a non stick pan over high heat and melt butter or use cooking oil. (Butter burns easily so adjust heat as necessary).
- Sear salmon on all sides until lightly brown for about 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Prepare baking tray, line it with wax paper and grease it with oil or cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and parsley. Spread the mayonnaise-parsley mixture on top of the salmon like an icing. Top it with grated cheese on top. I added more cheese than listed because I love it so cheesy.
- Arrange salmon on the prepared tray and bake.
- For Oven Toaster: Bake it for 10-15 minutes. You can wrap it in foil and make a tent like cover on top so the mayonnaise mixture will not be messed up and the top part will not over toast.
- For Oven: Bake it for 12-18 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reach 130-135°F.
- Let the salmon rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve salmon with your favorite side dish of steamed veggies, salad or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Thank you for dropping by our website! Please subscribe to our daily recipe notifications.