Corned beef hash is corned beef cooked in garlic, onions and cubed potatoes! Serve it with sunny side up egg on the side and fried rice for a delicious combo. Can be served for heavy breakfast or meal time too. Happy cooking!
Corned Beef Hash
2 cans (210g) corned beef
4-5 small potatoes, cubed
3 tbsp cooking oil
1 small onion. diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup water (optional)
salt & pepper, to taste
1. Dice the potatoes into small pieces and set aside in a bowl of water.
2. Heat the pan and pour-in the cooking oil.
3. Put-in potatoes, stir and fry over medium heat until light brown.
4. Add onion and garlic. Sauté until soft.
5. Put-in corned beef and season with pepper and salt. Stir together for a few minutes.
6. Pour in a small amount of water. Stir for 1 minute.
7. Transfer to a serving plate, then serve.
8. Share and happy eating!
You may also try our new recipe:
Thank you for dropping by our website! Please subscribe to our daily recipe notifications.
Don’t forget to Pin us to PINTEREST. You can comment your question there and we’ll be glad to answer your question or feedback about the recipe.
The star ratings are for those who tried to cook our recipe. Kindly rate back the recipe if you tried it and you’re satisfied.
Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.
Photo by Kitchenistang Pinay