Corned beef hash is corned beef cooked in garlic, onions and cubed potatoes! Serve it with sunny side up egg on the side and fried rice for a delicious combo. Can be served for heavy breakfast or meal time too. Happy cooking!
Corned Beef Hash
2 cans (210g) corned beef
4-5 small potatoes, cubed
3 tbsp cooking oil
1 small onion. diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup water (optional)
salt & pepper, to taste
1. Dice the potatoes into small pieces and set aside in a bowl of water.
2. Heat the pan and pour-in the cooking oil.
3. Put-in potatoes, stir and fry over medium heat until light brown.
4. Add onion and garlic. Sauté until soft.
5. Put-in corned beef and season with pepper and salt. Stir together for a few minutes.
6. Pour in a small amount of water. Stir for 1 minute.
7. Transfer to a serving plate, then serve.
8. Share and happy eating!
You may also try our new recipe:
Did you try this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes. Credits