This Mango Buko Salad (Mango and shredded young coconut salad) is going to be a hit this summer. Simple, easy to do and budget friendly summer dessert! You can sell it in your neighborhood for an extra income this summer and have a unique business venture.
MANGO BUKO SALAD
4 ripe large mangoes (sweet and fragrant when smelled)
½ can condensed milk (adjust sweetness if needed)
250 ml all purpose cream
1 jar kaong, white
4 young coconut fruit (young coconut meat scraped from sliced buko shells)
1 cup evaporated milk
(you may add cooked sweet corn too if you like)
- Slice the mango and cut the meat into cubes and scoop it out. Transfer into mixing bowl
- Using a buko shredder, shred the young coconut meat in each buko shells. Add it in the mixing bowl with the cubed mangoes.
- Then add the cream, condensed milk and evaporated milk in the mixing bowl together with the buko and mangoes.
- Combine all the ingredients in the mixing bowl and toss them together.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!