These Chocolate cupcakes recipe is fluffy and moist. Simple and basic recipe you can bake quickly. Just choose your favorite frosting and with matching creativity to make it eye catching.
You can decorate it with swiss meringue butter cream with some caramel drizzle! Happy baking!
Yield: 10-12 pcs
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES RECIPE (Fluffy and Moist)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Butter milk
- ½ cup oil
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ cup boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Line the cup cakes tray with the cup cakes liner.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl with a whisk keep aside.
- Mix all the wet ingredients with electric beater ( not water). Then mix wet and dry ingredients with spatula.
- Lastly add water mix well
- Now with the help of tbsp equally pour the batter in the cupcake liners.
- Bake at 180°c for 20-22 minutes. Check with toothpick inserted in the center for doneness.
- Transfer into a wire rack to cool. Serve and enjoy!
Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 8 oz package cream cheese, room temp
- 1 stick unsalted butter (8 tbsp or ½ cup), room temp
- 3 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla (McCormick is the best)
- Using an electric hand mixer with a large mixing bowl, add 8 oz cream cheese with 8 Tbsp butter. An easy work around is too slice, cubed and minced your cream cheese including butter. This is ideal if your using a hand mixer for a easy mixing.
- Using medium speed, cream your butter and cream cheese for about 3 minutes (scraping down the sides in between).
- Add in sifted 3 cups powdered sugar, sifted ½ cup cocoa, vanilla and ¼ tsp salt.
- Beat on low speed until well combined and so smooth. Keep on scraping the sides in between beating.
- You’re ready to frost your cupcakes. Enjoy!
This recipe goes well with: