This is one of the amazing thing about summer, Mango Cream Cake! This is the perfect time to enjoy the summer with ripe sweet mangoes on your cake. So good and sweet!
MANGO CREAM CAKE RECIPE
1 cup castor sugar
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp mango essence
500 grams cream (heavy cream or whipped cream)
1 cup icing sugar
1 tsp mango essence
1 1/2 cups mango chopped
1 cup Nestle mango juice
1 cup mango chopped
Maltesers as required
Golden Edible pearls as required
Chocolate sprinkles as required
- FOR CREAM: Beat the cream, when it starts getting thick add sugar 1 tbsp at a time till very thick then add mango essence and beat well.
2. FOR SPONGE: Sift the flour and baking powder set aside. Beat eggs until light and fluffy, add castor sugar 1 tbsp at a time and keep whisking till very stiff, add mango essence and whisk till creamy.
3. Fold into flour and baking powder, pour in two 9 inch greased heart shaped pans.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove and cool on a wire rack.
5. CAKE ASSEMBLY: Place the first layer of cake on a flat surface and pour half cup of mango juice on the cake and cover with cream. Place a layer of chopped mangos and spread cream over the top.
6. Cover with another layer of cake and pour the remaining half cup of mango juice and cover the sides and top with cream.
7. Decorate with chopped mangos, Maltesers, chocolate sprinkles and golden edible pearls. Enjoy!
More Mango Cream Cake ideas:
- Mango vanilla cream cake recipe,
- Mango graham ice cream cake recipe,
- Mango and sour cream cake recipe,
- Mango ice cream cake roll recipe,
- Best mango fresh cream cake recipe,
- Mango and cream cake recipe,
- Mango cream pie recipe no bake,
- Best mango cream cake recipe,
- Mango cream pie recipe condensed milk,
- Easy mango ice cream cake recipe,