This flawless chocolate cake recipe is moist rich and so easy to make. The recipe is simple, quick and uncomplicated. Its the perfect flawless chocolate recipe you will always go to anytime you crave for a chocolate cake.
FLAWLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 100 grams salted butter (1 stick or ½ cup)
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup milk (any liquid milk)
- 1/2 cup hot water
- In a bowl, sift together the dry ingredients, (flour cocoa powder, baking soda). Mix well and set aside.
- Using an electric hand mixer, cream butter, vanilla and sugar together until it lumpy and combined. This process usually takes about 2-3 minutes.
- Next, add in egg to the butter mixture and beat for 1 minute. Now begin adding sifted dry ingredients in batches and alternate it with adding of milk. (begin and end with dry). Then add in water and continue beating until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a 6 inch round cake pan and spread it around with spatula. Bake for about 20-30 minutes at 180°C. Test with toothpick inserted in the center for done-ness.
- 100gm butter (1 stick or 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp milk
- Cook butter cocoa powder and milk on low flame. Remove from heat whisk in icing sugar pour over the cake while the sauce is hot. And let it set for few minutes. Top it around the cooled cake.